Anthony Santander


Détails
Performances






















































ActualitésFourni par

Fourni par
10 février 2026
Slated for surgery
Manager John Schneider said Tuesday that Santander will undergo left labral surgery Wednesday and will miss roughly 5-6 months, Arden Zwelling of Sportsnet.ca reports.
Analyse
Santander was limited to just 54 regular-season games last year while battling injuries in his left shoulder and back. He said earlier in the offseason that he was feeling much better but later suffered a setback in January while ramping up his hitting progression, per Ben Nicholson-Smith of Sportsnet.ca. The 31-year-old's recovery timeline leaves room for him to return before the end of the regular season, though that isn't likely to happen until after the All-Star break. With Santander out, the Blue Jays will likely rely on Nathan Lukes and Davis Schneider to start in left field for the first half of the season.